And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update from Nate's Mommy

"Nate is now 36 days post transplant. He had an MRI and PET-Scan this week, both tests showed good results and no new developments. The doctors are very pleased with the results so far. He is getting stronger everyday and I have decided Jake and Luke are the best medicine for him. He gets so motivated when they are around and has shown improvement after just spending a few hours visiting with his brothers this week. He is now almost off of all IV medication and most of his meds are being taken orally. This makes him one step closer to being released. He is taking in more calories each day, but isn't where he needs to be yet. Thank you for your continued prayers. We are so thankful that Nate is doing so well. Please keep praying for his full recovery and for all the kiddos who are fighting this battle. Much Love, Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment