And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time For an Update

Sorry that I have not updated.  You can see that I'm just not that great at staying on top of the updates.

October has been one of my best months ever and this last week was wonderful.  However, something went crazy on Tuesday.  The seizures started coming back and Wednesday they were full speed ahead (I had 4)....it's so frustrating.  I've already had three today before noon.

I'm not real sure as to what the trigger would be...I have been completely off my seizure meds for over two months!!!  I've had fewer seizures on no meds and doing the Ketogenic Dietary Therapy (and being pregnant with our sweet little girl), than I had on high dose meds or anywhere in between.  So, we are so grateful that the Lord allowed us to find this nutritional approach.

We are continuing to pray for wisdom that we are able to see what the triggers could be...

Thank you all for being such incredible prayer warriors!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having some seizures lately, but so glad that you are off all those yucky meds and have found success with the ketogenic diet therapy. and that baby is going to be so healthy!

    ReplyDelete