And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bellies & Puppies!

I must thank each of you that takes the time to pray for us!!  After I posted last week, the seizures backed off a bit.  In the first 19 days of the month, I only had 10 seizures.  This is the best EVER!!!!!  Praise the LORD!!  In the next three days, I had 15 seizures.  It was so yucky!  However, in the last four days, I've only had two.  I'm still having auras.  Those need to disappear, as well.  They just don't knock me out as badly as the seizures do, though.  So, please keep those prayers coming and thank you!! 

Now, on to the little girl!!!

I always thought I would take belly shots throughout a pregnancy.  I'm just not there, though.  I can't quite bring myself to do it.   However, when you have family in different states and they are all requesting pics, somethings got to give...

So, this is my best effort at belly pics.  K & I grew up together and she is about a month ahead of me.  This was at her baby shower.  In this pic, I'm about six months prego...





It's hard to believe that we are getting so close to our sweet little girl arriving.  We only have about 13 weeks until her due date!  WOW!!!

Since I know that my belly isn't the last image you want in your mind, here are some much cuter pictures to put a smile on your face.




Anyone for a belly rub?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. You are simply adorable!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are glowing and look beautiful!!! Thanks for posting a picture of your cute belly!!! Praying for you... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so healthy and beautiful! Thank you for showing a belly picture..I am looking forward to you 'popping', so I can find some cute maternity clothes to send. So, glad the seizures have been going down recently.

    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete