And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, March 2, 2009

Nana & Pics

Thank you, faithful prayer warriors! We found out this afternoon that Nana did well in her surgery. She had to have three stents placed in one of her carotid arteries (we're not sure which one). She is recovering in the hospital tonight and should go home tomorrow.

Also, do you think the pics are awful? Do you like them? Is there a favorite? A least favorite? Tell me...help me...I can't make up my mind and you haven't commented yet. Let me know what you think.

www.haleybphotography.com
Portraits
Clients
password: fox (all lowercase)

6 comments:

  1. OMG, they are all awesome! Yall look like models! Of course I love the ones of him kissing your forehead!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are awesome! They remind me of an anthropologie ad! My favorites are 6, 16, 21, and 23. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith, the pics are beautiful. My favorites are 8 and 30...all gorgeous though. And what a cool location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meredith.. I love all of the pictures! I can't even begin to pick my favorite. You look beautiful... hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to help you much because I love them all! You both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to look at the pictures, but I couldn't get in...it may be due to Steven's security/anti-cookie stuff on the computer. I'll try to see if he can get in. I'm sure they're all wonderful!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete