And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, February 26, 2009

They're Back....

Yep, the seizures have returned...Nasty little boogers. I decided that since I wasn't consuming any sugar, it was okay to have a little Crystal Light to drink so that I could get a taste of something sweet (just a little flavor). I started having seizures again. So, I did a little research. Turns out there is Aspartame in Crystal Light which is known for causing seizure disorders--it would be nice if they put that on the label on the outside!!! I know, I was a marketing major, you don't have to tell me that would negatively affect sales.

Anyway, I had seven on Wednesday and again on Thursday. So, let's pray today I have fewer. I made it through the night without any....that is great!!!

We had pics taken a few weeks ago with a friend that is going to"photo-journal" this next year for us. We will take pics once a quarter. I still struggle with looking at myself and admitting it's me. It just doesn't look like me, to me...I look silly in some of the pics, but B looks perfect in every single one of them. B found an old house, barn, etc., and that's where we took the pics.

You can check them out at www.haleybphotography.com
Click on Portraits
Clients
and the password is fox

Directly under the pic is the picture #...you'll have to let us know your favorites as we need to place the order within the next week.

This is my favorite, though.
Isn't he the cutest?!!! That's my man!! This was the door to the storm cellar that we opened!!

****Also, B's Nana is going in for a procedure on Monday. Please be in prayer for her. They are looking at her carotid artery, I believe. It is pretty occluded and she has been having a few fainting spells and been pretty light headed. So, they are going in to check it out and possibly put a stint in, if necessary. Pray, pray, pray!!!****

Oh yeah, B woke up this morning with pink eye. So, he's on his way to the doc right now to get it checked out and treated. Pray that he can heal quickly. Poor guy needs to be able to get to work. I kept him from working too much last year. Then, he had that yucky virus last week that knocked him out pretty good and he hasn't stopped coughing since then...so, he needs some super healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment