And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ketchup

So, I'm a little behind. I feel like I've been playing catch up for a while now.

B left town last week for a business meeting in Orlando. So, Mom came over to babysit since I'm not supposed to be left alone. We had fun girl time. I actually went almost five days without any seizures! Wow! It's such a relief! B came back home Saturday and we went to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. I had dessert at dinner that night and the seizures started back up the next morning (the docs believe carbs could play a role and want me to cut them out completely). I've had five or more every day since.

Before B left, he installed some shelves in one of our closets. While he was gone, I painted them and organized everything. I'll try to download the pics and post them soon. He's so handy!

B wakes up at 4:30 every morning and heads to work around 5:45a. So, Tuesday when I woke up around 6:30a and had a seizure and then noticed him in bed, I was so confused. I asked if he was okay. He said he felt awful and even his hair hurt. This is not like B. Even while going through chemo, he never acted as if he felt this bad. As soon as I woke up, we got him scheduled for a doc appt. assuming he had the flu. The doc agreed, did the test, and it was negative. Everyone was shocked. B had a fever and felt terrible. When we got home, he was even sicker...if you know what I mean...

He was home again today recovering. Hopefully, he will be able to get out for a little bit of work tomorrow. This is when I wish I could do more to help him. Pray that he heals quickly.

I'll try to post pics soon. Also, scroll down the page and look on the right...Pray for Nate. Be in special prayer for this family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meredith- there is a button you can pull from their blog to put on your side bar "Pray for Nate"...I've put it on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete