And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Purple Day!

Tomorrow, Thursday, March 26th is Purple Day, Epilepsy Awareness Day! It was a day created by a young girl in Canada to create awareness for Epilepsy. So, wear Purple tomorrow and tell everyone why you are wearing it!!!

March 26th is also the day that B rushed me into the hospital because my seizures were so frequent. I had almost 20 in about a ten hour time frame. Early the next morning, I was diagnosed with Epilepsy. So, March 26th & 27th hold a "special" (if you can call it that) place in our hearts.

You can read more about it here:
Purple Day

So, tomorrow is basically the one year anniversary of starting to get answers, though we still don't have a cure! Wear purple tomorrow and shave your heads if you really want to have fun! Just kidding!

Thank you for all of your love and prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment