And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Update and Focused Prayer

As the day continues, here is what we know:


  • Waiting now on Doctor in New York to "officially" accept the Admission.  He is supposed to be calling us regarding the transfer.  Please pray for our words and conversation with him.  
  • We did get a report that the original medical transport company was not In Network with our Insurance, thus it was going to cost additional money out of pocket for us.  The Care Coordinators in Texas are now making arrangements through another medical transport company that is In Network.  Pray for this process!  
Thank y'all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment