And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday Update

Thank you for your continued prayers and support!  Many of you have been a great encouragement to Princess through your continued messages!  What a blessing to have so much support!

Well, it is Saturday and we are still in the hospital, locally (27 seizures today).  The transport to New York was not able to take place in time on Thursday. So, while frustrating to not feel like progress is taking place, we rest in God's perfect plan and timing and will continue to lean on Him for peace.  The earliest that a transport will take place will be on Monday; however, this is dependent upon a bed being available in New York's Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU).  Please pray for our time here, but as well for everything to fall into place as God needs it to.


No comments:

Post a Comment