And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Prayer Request...Sure doesn't look like NY

Good Morning,

Thank you to many who have responded with your encouragement and continue to want more specific ways to pray.

Matthew 6:33-  "Seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness.."

  • Pray that Insurance would be able to rapidly approve the Medical Transport
  • Pray that the New York Physician would be able to connect with the Texas Physician (they played phone tag yesterday).
  • Peace for us.  As I mentioned yesterday, it is so hard to sit idle and Princess still experience seizures and not make any progress.  

I will look forward to posting more later!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment