And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Worthy Woman

From Proverbs 31:28 -"Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
29 “Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all.”



It is certainly not the way that Princess imagined Motherhood.  It's not that magical dream that a young girl once had.  And despite the many setbacks, seizures, and pressures of inadequate feelings, God has a bigger plan!  And guess what?  He is working out His perfect plan through an incredible Mommy that I also get to call my wife for life!  

I am amazed and blown away by how someone can endure physically so much daily and yet still make sure that her daughter, Critter, is taken care of.  That a meal will always be ready and available, that clothes will always be clean and picked out for the next day.  Even from a hospital bed, she is able to issue out an action plan like a General orchestrating the most magnificent battle plan.  What a Mother!  

"Her children rise up and bless her..."  How precious of a sight to see Critter run in full sprint to see her Mommy yesterday. Her sweet little voice exclaiming "Mommy, Mommy" with each leap and bound.  For Princess to receive the hug of a lifetime from her precious lil' girl.  How truly blessed Princess is to have the admiration of her young one's heart!  Truly, I do have an amazing wife!  

But, what makes Princess a worthy woman?  Her listening ear to Jesus Christ!  Praise Him for the mark on her life and the the calling for her to flesh out her faith through her adversity!  I pray that she will continue to receive strength daily from him and this current journey will be over soon.  

Additionally, happy mother's day to both my mom and of course the mother-in-law (aka the Queen Mother).  With to be we offer our praise for having an impact that has that planted the seeds of faith early and set the framework in place to build on an everlasting foundation of Christ.  Thank you, to you both, for loving and standing by us throughout our entire lives and still standing strong behind us.  Truly, we both rise up and bless you, too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment