And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, February 3, 2014

Still Cold!!!

Thank you to the many who have checked in on us from this weekend.  We are still at the Mayo Clinic undergoing more testing and more doctor appointments.  Lord permitting, we will be home by week's end.  This day has been a whirlwind while we are trying to knock out as much as possible.

We are making some progress and will look forward to posting more later this evening after we finish our day.

Be praying for our next appointment that we are about to be called for...We are meeting with the Neuro Immunologist to rediscuss possible auto-immune therapy or maybe some new findings from our time in the hospital.

By the way, I did get to experience -9 degree weather last night for about 4 minutes without a jacket.  It was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment