And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cancer Survivor Day!!!

While watching the Super Bowl, we learned that today is Cancer Survivor Day!!!!

So, to each of you Cancer Survivor's out there, Praise the Lord and Happy Survivor Day to you!!!

I am especially grateful because it means that I still have B by my side, in sickness and in health!! 

We also got to celebrate and spend time with one of our Mayo friends, L, that is also a Cancer Survivor.  Same type as B, but her's was much more progressed!

Having dinner with our friend, L!!!
She is now cancer free, too!  So, everyone celebrate with us!!!  Praise the Lord for all of those cancer survivor's out there that He chose to heal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment