And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

FAST Prayers

Just a very brief and quick update!

The Lord has been AWESOME in guiding, leading, and working out our schedule this morning.  We began around 5 this morning arriving at the clinic just after 6:30 doing labs.  Thereafter we were able to getting squeezed in for another test that wasn't supposed to take place until we would already be gone.  PRAISE GOD!  Lastly, we were able to be moved up with our Neurosurgeon for our very last consult.

So, we are waiting to go back for the surgery consult.  Please pray for our communication with the Surgeon as well as our time with him.  Surgery is a very risky proposal and option for Princess and would be merely an "experiment" in hopes of reducing Princess' seizures.  Therefore, there are still a lot of unknowns and we are hoping for some insight from the Surgeon along with his expert opinion.

Other Important Prayer Request:
Please pray for one of my coworkers and his family.  We received a prayer request for his sister "L" who had surgery to have her gall bladder removed and is now facing a possible liver transplant.  During this process, she has been CareFlighted and is in the ICU.  Pray for L and her family.  Please pray for my coworker B and for answers and guidance for their entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment