And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Prayers

You know we don't do anything small around here.  Last week, I started having trouble taking deep breaths.  It was very weird.  Certain breaths were fine, others were excruciating.  I tried to just push through.  Then, C said she wasn't feeling well Wednesday evening.  By the time we woke up Thursday, her tonsils were so swollen they were past the midline, past the uvula.  We got her in to the doc that afternoon where he diagnosed her with severe tonsillitis.  We had her rest on Friday and B stayed home to help with P.  She doesn't seem to be improving much and so we'll probably need to get her back in to the ENT this week.

Then, we were able to get me in with a new doc in town.  She said my lungs sounded fine and sent me on my way.

Then, Pierson started to show signs of allergies & was up each night coughing like crazy.

Yesterday, I woke up having had a rough seizure, a migraine, and the pain in breathing was getting much worse.  So, the doc ordered a CT scan and started me on antibiotics.  It seems that I have more seizures on antibiotics and we have seen that this time as I was blessed to only have four seizures last week.  However, I've already had five in the last two days.  We received the results of the scan and it appears to be some type of pneumonia.

Then, Miss P decided that her allergies and drainage should kick in even more.

The final kicker is that our leader is sick.  Appears to be the flu.  Temp went from 99.9 this evening to 102.4 is about 30 minutes.  We gave him meds and it kept increasing.  We tried cold wash cloths, alcohol on the soles of his feet, etc.  Nothing was bringing it down.  So, he took a shower and it came down while in the shower and for about two minutes after he got out of the shower.  It has since spiked again.  Please pray that his body will fight this quickly.

Please pray that each one of us heals quickly!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment