And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lunch

Daddy came home for lunch today and Miss P was so super excited!  She started screaming with joy and covering her face as he walked in the door.  She immediately asked him to sit down so that she could make him some pizza (Mimi & Pa got her a wooden pizza set for her birthday and she LOVES it!)!!

So, she had Daddy sit on the couch.  Then, she came back with a towel, napkin, & bib.  She put the towel under his feet (we couldn't get her to explain why), the napkin on his lap, and the bib around his neck "so tie no get dwirty."   Then, she went to get the pizza.  Once she returned she realized she needed plates and cups for both of them.



Daddy blowing on the pizza because it was so hot.

Yummy!!  This pizza sure is good!

Thanks for taking care of Daddy's lunch today!

Doesn't it look good to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment