And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Quick Prayers!

I know we are way overdue on updates.  I hope to play catch up soon and get things updated.  However, most importantly, will you lift up the overall health of our home?

This past weekend, Miss P picked up the stomach virus that is going around...then, I woke up Monday unable to really move.  Mine progressed to the full stomach virus by Tuesday.  Miss C & her fam & my Mom all have some type of sinus infection that they are all fighting. 

B has been fighting all of it and experiencing some symptoms of each.  However, he's been the rockstar that I so love and admire and he's continued trying to work, love on Miss P, etc.  Today was the day it got him, though.  His temp hit 102.5 tonight and it seems sinus/flu like.  He was in bed by around 7p and hasn't really moved.

Yet, this man never complains.  He's not winced, asked for anything at all, or even asked to be left alone.  He has continued to try to serve us and love us.  May the Lord abundantly bless his amazing heart and quickly heal his aching body!!

Thank you all for your prayers and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment