And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My little P and Big Precious Hearts!

First and foremost, will you each stop and pray for Miss P?  She started feeling bad on Sunday and started running a fever.  Gamma got it down with a bath, but she's continued to feel yucky.  So, Gamma & Miss C took her to the doctor today and she has a double ear infection.  It is so hard to already feel like I don't get to be her Mommy on a daily basis, but even harder to be stuck here at the Mayo Clinic while she is sick at home.  I want to hold my baby girl and help her to feel better.  Please pray that she heals quickly.

Next, many people have commented to B about how polite he is and so he must be from the South.  It's an honor to be by his side.  However, we have seen amazing hearts in Minnesota, as well.  A precious friend that we met a few years ago picked us up from the airport, took us to the grocery store, and has checked in each day!  Another friend picked us up this evening and took us back to the grocery store.  Her husband is a radiologist and he has offered to give a second look at all of my scans.  Then, the first friend that I mentioned, went above and beyond today.  We check in to the hospital in the early morning for my epilepsy monitoring.  We have found that it works much better if my hair is in braids/corn rows.  They get cleaner readings and I'm not as big of a mess when it's all said and done.  I mentioned it to her and she has a friend that is a cosmetology school graduate.  They are going to pick us up super early tomorrow morning, take us to the hospital, and braid my hair and get it ready for the monitoring for the next 2-5 days!  Aren't they precious?  I don't want to wake up that early for my own appointments.  However, these two precious ladies are waking up super early, taking us to the hospital, and making it possible for the docs to get good reads on the EEG for someone they barely know!!!  WOW!!!

We'll try to share more about today's appointments once we get a chance tomorrow.  However, I wanted to beg for prayers for healing for Miss P and blessing for our friends L & J that are going to help us with my hair!!  Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment