And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dances with Wolves

One of Miss P's favorite things to do on Sunday is go see the "old cars!"  She loves them.   Well, one Sunday, she got more than she bargained for...


Driving the truck!



Checkin' out the fancy car...sorry that I don't know what any of them are called....


However, one Sunday, there was more than just old cars waiting for P.  There were wolves!!!!  Yes, you read that correctly.  One of the gentleman that comes up there has wolves.  So, we all got to play with them.
She wasn't sure at first!

This guy really started to take a likin' to her...

Then, she decided they should be best friends!!!


Let's snuggle...and boy, did they ever try to give her kisses!






One more stop in the old care before heading home!!!











Isn't that a gorgeous face?


No comments:

Post a Comment