And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, January 13, 2014

4am

Thought I posted this Saturday morning, but must have fallen asleep while typing...


It is 4am and we've just returned home from the ER.  B's temp spiked to almost 104 and wouldn't respond to any of the meds.  He got 3L of saline, more meds, and a breathing treatment.  It finally started to drop a little after 2a or so.  Then, they had to make sure his Heart Rate was below 100 before they could let him leave.  It was crazy and exhausting.

We are finally home, exhausted, & praising the Lord for Ms C being here to make sure Miss P was safe.

Please pray for:
*B's rapid healing
*protection for Miss P, Ms. C, and the rest of us.
*that we are able to get rest and catch up on the lost sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment