And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quick Update/Prayer

We've held off on posting about this for a while. 

Many of you know what an amazing and "soft" heart B has...

We found out a few weeks ago that his brain seems to be softening, too.  He was starting to behave a bit differently and I just told myself it was my seizures and I was seeing something wrong.  Well, Mom finally asked one night at dinner what was different about him.

I brought it up to him that night.  He had noticed some minor things.  He then became a patient with me at my next neuro appt.  She ordered an MRI.  The MRI showed a really big word that means softening/atrophy of the brain usually following an NFL concussion.  We're still waiting on the NFL disability payout!!!  Right?

Anyway, doc has ordered a test that looks at overall brain performance.  It is an all day test.  So, we are down in the hospital world today.  As far as we know, we won't have any real results until next week.  We just wanted to get those prayers headed to the Lord for B's healing!


B with his girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment