And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FIRST Day of Preschool

It's so hard to imagine that our little angel is growing up so quickly.  Today was her first day of preschool!

Sitting down to pose as soon as I saw the camera!!!

Showing off the dress that Gamma bought for the first day of school!


Snuggling with Daddy before school!

Daddy made Mommy pose even though she didn't have on any make-up!!!

Getting out of the car to go meet my friends at school!

Good Morning to the squirrel!

Already starting to play!

 Pray that it's a great day!  She seemed to enjoy it when she arrived!!!  We hope she loves the entire day!

No comments:

Post a Comment