And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Emergency Prayers

Prayer Warriors!  Please continue to pray for M.  It is just the early morning here today, but already M is at 4 seizures since midnight and 5 in just the last 12 hours.  Please pray for her healing and rest as she is incredibly tired and we all are just floored by how bad the seizures have become this month alone.  M is averaging nearly 4 seizures per day right now.

Since this morning has been crazy, we will be doing medicine with home health and trying to make sense of things and hopefully get in contact with her doc.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment