And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Seriously....

Well, our home town isn't so "homey" any more.  As you know, both of our cars were broken into a few weeks ago.  Then, while we were at Target today, someone keyed our car.  All the way from the front to the back...Target has video surveillance and they said they are able to release it to the police department.  So, they had us call and file a police report while we were there.  The officer met us at our house since I'm supposed to have another IV infusion today.

The back
moving forward
Front door

All the way to the front!

A good look down the side!!

The crazy thing is that last night we watched one car hit another car at Whole Foods and go inside and never leave a note.  So, we reported it to the police at Whole Foods so that the owner's could file a claim and know who did it.  We asked the management at Target if anyone had reported it...not so much.

So, the officer came over and said that she would go look at the video, but if she didn't know the person that did it, she wouldn't create a report.  Whereas, the officer that handled our cars being broken into said that they might not know the person, but they still file the report.  He said that they might not recognize the person, but they have other guys that might.  Thus, they file the report and hope they can put a name to the face.  Today's officer said she might call me to give me an update, but then made the point that I had not changed my address on my drivers' license since the move!!!  So, I'm apparently the criminal today...keeping our streets safe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment