And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nate Update

From Nate's Mommy:

We came home on Tuesday, just 7 days after...

8:47pm May 24
We came home on Tuesday, just 7 days after Nate's surgery. The surgeon cleared him to come home and the chemo he is going to be taking over the next 7 weeks is oral, so we are able to be home and have doctor visits in Ft. Worth over the next few weeks. Nate is feeling great and has actually gone to school the last two days. I have no words to describe the joy and emotion I feel as I watch him fight back again. He will be able to attend the last day of Kindergarten next week and celebrate this special day with his classmates. We cherish every milestone that Nate is allowed to reach, because we know nothing is guarenteed for any of us. He participated in field day today with lots of fun games. We are looking forward to being home together for summer break and will return to California in July to meet with his doctors and have scans. Thank you for loving Nate and praying for him with us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment