And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yesterday's Nate Update from his Mom

This is from Wednesday.  Sorry that I am late posting it:

"Nate is completing day 3 of his chemo. He is doing very well overall. Please continue to pray as he is now 6 days from transplant. Jake seems to feel very confident and calm about his role as the donor. I am asking God to continue to give him this amazing peace.

I also wanted to ask that you all pray for one of Nate's little friends in Dallas, who is not doing very well right now. His is name is Ryan. I know we have prayed for him before, please lift him and his family up in prayer. One more request, a young man who found out yesterday he has brain cancer, please lift up Chris Jarvis and his family. Thank you all so much!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment