And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Nate Updates

9/16 Update from Wes:

"update on Nate, today he woke up and falls to the left when he tries to sit up or walk in his walker, hopefully this is temporary and a short term side effect of chemo and nothing more, thanks for the continued prayers-Wes"

9/18 Update from Jackie:

"Nate has one more day of chemo. He doesn't seem to be falling or leaning as much today. He had a ct scan last night just to check for anything that could be causing this and it looked fine. It is thought at this point the falling and weakness are related to the chemo and all the meds he is getting right now. He is weaker, but overall is doing well.

Thank you for praying for our sweet friend Ryan. He passed away on Tuesday. Please pray for his family and for God to comfort them during this sad time. He was a bright light in this world and he will be missed deeply by all who had the privilege to know him."

No comments:

Post a Comment