And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monday Info on Nate

Sorry this is late.  I missed this post from Nate's Mommy on Monday:

"Nate went in for labs today and his counts are trending upward. We are thankful for this and pray for full recovery quickly. He got out of the hospital on Friday and has enjoyed being with his brothers. We were so blessed tonight to watch Nate in his walker along with a group of kids here at the Ronald McDonald House, run and play hide and seek. Nate was yelling and laughing with excitement and we looked on in awe of our God who has given this child such strength and joy.
We have received so many cards, emails and packages since we have been in California. I read Nate every card and he knows so many people around the world are praying for him. Over the last month I have not sent out thank you cards, and I must confess I have gotten confused at this point. Those of you who know me will not find that surprising :) Wes and I are humbled and pray for all who are on this journey with us. Thank you for the encouragement and love you all have shown to us in so many different ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment