And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update from Nate's Mommy

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed time with your friends and family. We had an amazing time on Nate's Make A Wish trip to Disney World. It was truly a memory that our family will cherish forever. Nate felt great and tried to run to Mickey Mouse and gave him a huge hug. It was unforgettable! We were then able to spend the week with my brother and his family. We feel so blessed to have Nate this Christmas and to have had so much time together with our family. I will try to post a few pictures very soon.

Nate's hair is growing in, he actually got a little trim today! He is acting like a regular three year old, and we are trying our best to treat him like one. He is telling jokes and playing with his brothers.

He has his first 3 month MRI on January 18. We are praying for clear results and continued remission. Please join us in prayer as this day approaches. Also, please pray for Matt Burpee a 5 year old boy who is being treated for the same cancer Nate had. Love in Christ, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment