And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pray without ceasing....

Just asking for prayers one more time. We are at MD Anderson & he's about to go back and get his injection for the PET Scan & then his scan is at 2p. Pray that there is not a single drop of cancer. Not one single cancer cell in this amazing man's body!!!

We love you all and thank you for your prayers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meredith,
    Thinking about you guys. Any updates?

    Blessings,
    Nicole from the Keto group

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been away from the blog world for so long. I just clicked on tonight and saw this post. I am definitely praying! Please let us know as soon as you hear anything.

    ReplyDelete