And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

#HealingForHaylie-Post 92

Here is Haylie’s Good Morning Texas segment and several pictures I got of the live taping! I still can’t believe we made it after how bad she felt yesterday. Thank you everyone again for the prayers. I really think that is the only explanation on how we made it through this morning. She is incredibly strong and used every ounce of energy to be there, but we were living on the prayers. I am so very thankful we didn’t have to cancel. She really wanted to do this and was determined to not let the steroids and chemo ruin her day. 

I found out it is the steroids that are causing all the problems and that we will have to take them once a month for the next 2 years. 😩 At least now we know the effects, and will do our best to not plan anything during steroid week. One of the other moms today told me they called their steroid week, hell week. That is definitely not a good sign. Thank goodness we still have her wheelchair, and she agreed to ride in it to the studio. She laid down on the couch in the waiting room until right before the segment to save her energy. Once it was over, she crashed, but she made it through! She fell asleep in the car on the way home and is asleep on the couch now. Tomorrow is our last day to have to take the dex so I’m hoping she will have her energy back by Friday to have a wonderful time at the Gala.
#HealingForHaylie

Video to watch











No comments:

Post a Comment