And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, October 12, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 64

Yesterday post from Melissa:

Well...my day didn’t start out the greatest with Brennen waking me up at 3:45am with an upset stomach. 😬. He was up from 3:45 to 5:30 and he said he really hurt so I kept him home. Turns out it was a good thing because he has the stomach bug and is running a 102.3 fever. I’ve been trying to keep him away from Haylie because she just can’t be around anyone sick. She has had an upset stomach and started throwing up around 10:30 this morning. I about panicked but it seems to just be her chemo causing side effects again. Thank heavens. 

My house was an absolute wreck...again. I was so extremely blessed to have Cleaning for a Cause come over to clean my house today. The timing couldn’t have been better! I certainly needed some help today. They were fabulous and have my house back in order. The service was Two Maids and a Mop and they were such a blessing! I guess God knew the exact time I needed them most.
Tomorrow I have to take Haylie back to the hospital for another chemo shot and we will also get the results from her bone marrow test. Asking for big prayers.

Also, can anyone recommend a sitter that could stay with Brennen? I can’t send him to school and I can’t take him with me to the hospital. 😬

No comments:

Post a Comment