And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

#HealingForHaylie-Post 63

Haylie update - Oct 9
We are at the hospital and we just got Haylie’s labs back. Her ANC is now at 1790! We are so thankful. Her hemoglobin and platelets look great too at 12.0 and 276! She just had her port accessed and she is about to have her spinal tap and bone marrow test. This is a big one. We are asking for prayer that her bone marrow test comes back at 0%.
On the drive in, I was encouraged by the lyrics to Chris Tomlin’s song, Angel Armies.
I know who goes before me,
I know who stands behind,
The God of angel armies 
is always by my side.
Haylie has her angels by her right now. 
#HealingForHaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment