And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, October 21, 2013

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

As we were getting ready for church this morning, Miss P walked in our closet and picked up a gift bag.  Many of you know that I'm a coupon shopper (my theory is that if I can't make money for our family, I can at least save it) and so I stock up on items when they are on sale!!!  Thus, we have a lot of toothbrushes, floss, etc.  Those are at a shelf level that is perfect for her to grab.  So, they get reorganized quite often.  However, today took on a whole new life.

Converation:

Miss P:  Mom, I'm packing for college.

Me:  You're packing for college?

Miss P: Yes!

Then, I turn to B and say, "Aren't we supposed to cry when our daughter tells us she is going to be leaving for college?  This just seems like it's happening out of order."

B:  Well, P, where are you going to go to college?

Miss P:  Aggieland!

All of us: WHOOP!!!

B:  What do you plan to study?

Miss P:  Corps Boys!!!!

Yikes!!!  Start praying now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment