And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, October 25, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust...

As if we don't already have enough fun around our house, our fridge decided to stop working yesterday!  We noticed that it didn't feel super cold when we were getting Miss P's breakfast and so we changed the setting to "make it colder."  It seemed to get better. 

Since Tuesday was such a rough day with seizures and we had to get a rescue injection to stop them, we didn't have a birthday meal.  So, Mom, B, and Miss C took me to lunch yesterday.  We picked P up from school and came home to a fridge that wasn't cold.  Yikes!!!

B had to jump into Mr. Repairman mode!  He worked so hard to get it fixed.  Then, Miss P woke up from her nap and wanted to help!!


Is it fixed yet, Daddy?

"Please, no cameras, we are working."

"Wow, Daddy, fan condenser motors are really cool."

"Oh no.  This means we might not be able to fix it tonight."

"I'll just rest here, Daddy, while you fix everything."

"before you get up, I need you to do a few push-ups for me, sir."

"1, 2, ..."

"10!!!  Good job, Daddy"

So, we are hoping to get the fridge fixed today.  Please pray that it's not something major!  We have a repair company that is trying to work us in for the day!!


All that work in the kitchen really wore the boys out and so they had some good snuggles to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment