And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's Someone's Birthday...

SURPRISE!!!

Please send a special wish to my wife for life, PRINCESS!!!

Whoo-hoo!  We get to celebrate her today. And not just celebrate, but honor her.

A wife of noble character who can find?
    She is worth far more than rubies.   -Proverbs 31:10


Happy Birthday to you, my Princess!  You are absolutely incredible and inspire me each day.  Thanks for teaching me how to love, all the while, allowing me to show my love and admiration for you.  It is an honor to LOVE you as Christ loved the church and to be that example to so many.  You are so deserving of much more and I look forward to many more days that we get to celebrate YOU!!!!

Happy YOU day my Princess and my LOVE.

Your Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment