And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Friday night and shooting for normalcy

Clearly we are behind on the updates.  This was the first Friday of the month.  P had her visit at Scottish Rite.  She still has yet to notice that her toes are swollen, but she takes her meds like a champ.  The docs have give us permission to try lowering her dose to see if it offers the same control.

That evening, we had a meeting for B's office in Allen, and then decided to try for some normalcy and we went to our local football game.  By the time we arrived, I had already had five seizures.  I had another while there totaling six for the day.  So, exhaustion was in full force.  However, it's hard not to smile when you see this sweet face enjoying football!!!




It might be difficult to see, but one of our sweet friends is a sideline photographer.  So, his wife came to grab Miss P and took her down to the sidelines.  That was a dream come true for little Miss Football!!!
P on the sidelines.

P posing for pictures!!!

More pics of P!!!
So, it was a special change of pace and Miss P had a blast!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment