And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Tree Lighting


With all that has happened since we returned from Philly, I don't know where to begin updating.  However, I will see what we can share.

Two weeks ago we went to the Christmas Tree Lighting for the City.



Miss P with Gamma.

Miss P getting passed around with all of the emcees, etc.

This is Mrs. H.  She was my faith partner at church when I was in the 6th grade.  She was mayor of our City.  Now, she's holdin' my sweet girl!  Wow!!

Getting a better view from Daddy's shoulders!

What could be behind this door?

Posing with Gamma!

Giving Daddy my snuggles!!!
Getting ready to go down the big slide with Daddy!

Whooaaaaaa!!!
That was fun!!  Can we do it again?  Please?
Our cute little gingerbread sweetie!
Concerned about the gingerbread "kiddo" next to her!

Cute, huh?

Miss C posing, as well!!!
We all had a wonderful time at the Christmas Tree Lighting and seeing our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment