And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Another exciting Nate Update!

From his Daddy: 1:56pm Dec 6
Nate is flexing his muscles having a good time today. Yes, this is still a serious situation. Yes, medically what's on the inside does not look good....at least not yet! However, Nate is feeling better and better and looks better and better. He is making big strides. This really is amazing to watch...almost unbelievable! He still has a long way to go and is far from 100%...but he is now in a place that on Monday no one would have ever expected him to be in today. The thought was he may never really stay awake for long again. In fact, even with all the progress we listened to the doctors wishes and talked to Palliative and Hospice because they want us to have that ready for us "just in case"...we realize that to make everyone comfortable it was the right thing to do...we listened and told them if the time came where we thought we needed it, we would let them know but with his improvement and especially so quick we don't think that is now. I wish everyone could be in the room to see this develop...it has God all over it...there is still a long way to go, but for today....Nate is full of life. Keep the prayers going...Nate feels it! Please know that God can do anything and nothing is too big for him! I promise this is really happening and just sends goose bumps all over...LORD, you are so, so, full of mercy and greater and more beautiful than my mind can even comprehend! Shout it from the mountain tops...Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment