And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nate

7:10p Nate Update from his daddy:

Thank you for the continued prayers...about all I can say right now knowing what we know so far based on the MRI reads is that this is going to take a little while to figure out. He has strange things going on that has everyone scratching their head...but it seems like nothing has made sense now for years. No doubt God is watching over Nate...the situation does not appear good right now and it is frustrating not knowing all the answers even with scans and tests right in front of you...but one thing is true God is with Nate and we will continue to hold onto that. As more develops tomorrow, I will update...the doctors both here and in Los Angeles are working diligently together to get us some answers and decide how to move forward. Thanks for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment