And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sweet Memories

Some of my most precious memoriesas a child are of sitting with my Grandaddy and watching football!  I learned to love football because of him and all of the time we spent watching the Dallas Cowboys together.


Tonight we were able to capture a precious moment like that with Miss P and her Pa.  I hope she creates many more special memories like this.

Miss P watching football with Pa!






Then she moved in to watch the Amazing Race with Mimi & Pa.
Such sweet memories! 
                                                                                                                                           
Miss P did very well on the plane yesterday!  We were in the bulkhead and so she got to sit on the floor and play!!

She thought she was such a big girl! 
Then she ate lunch in my lap!!

You can see she was having fun and Mommy was exhuasted!!

She loved looking out the window!!!

This is a girl after her Daddy's Own Heart (lovin' planes as much as she does)!!!  
Then it was time to take a nap, but it's sure hard to get comfortable on a plane!

So, I'll stand in Daddy's lap and wave at everyone behind me!

She met a sweet friend from Canada and tried to snuggle with her, too. 

Miss P tried so hard to sleep on the plane, but just couldn't get comfortable.  Within about two minutes of us pulling out of the parking lot at the airport, she was asleep in her car seat and slept almost the entire way to B's parents house!!!  Please pray for her to adapt well to a schedule while here.  She has a great schedule at home that she does so well with...however, she is very thrown off with the time difference.

B's Nana is having a heart catheterization tomorrow.  So, please send up some extra special prayers for her protection and the doctor's wisdom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment