And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pictures!

P & Miss Cathy playing in B's parents' backyard!!



Mimi got Miss P a pair of Hello Kitty snow boots!  No snow here, but she loves the boots!!!!


This smile melts my heart!!!!




Saying, "bye," to Pa before he left for Africa!!!

Wearing Miss C's boots!!
                                                                                                                                           
Getting all of the leads placed on my head when we arrived at the hospital.


HOWDY!!!

All finished!
Little Miss P visiting Mommy's room!
Snuggles with Mommy!!!  I love this sweet girl!!  She brought such joy to her Mommy's heart with her visit yesterday!!!!  She also put smiles on the faces of the docs & nurses!!!
We had a special visitor today, too.  This is Visa, she is a service dog that stopped by to visit because they told the Service Dog team that we are dog lovers!!!  She was a little sweetie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment