And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nate

We received this update on Monday in regard to Nate:
Nate and I just landed in Los Angeles and are on our way to the hospital for several days full of scans and tests. Nate is feeling great and very spunky. Please pray for great scan results. His MRIs are this afternoon. Last scans six weeks ago were horrible and the doctors thought he didn't have much time left, but he looks and feels great. Our God is awesome and we know HE is watching over us and HIS mercies have been great toward Nate. Thanks for all the prayers.
  
We received this update this evening in regard to Nate: 
Well, the scans show the brain to be much improved with the tumors greatly reduced and the spine clear now of tumor. Praise God and thank you for all the prayers. The doctors are very pleased with the results and are developing plans right now on the next steps. This is truly amazing and we are very grateful. With God nothing is impossible. Heading back home with a plan and renewed spirit in the morning. Thanks again everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment