And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, October 29, 2012

Critter Update

For those who have been following and faithfully praying, you will recall Critter was diagnosed back in June with Juvenile Arthritis.  We have been blessed to work with Scottish Rite hospital for her diagnosis and treatments.  Today was our third visit and all signs point to continued improvement and progress in her toes!  The inflammation and swelling have gone down and her toes still seem to be doing exactly what the doc wants them to do.  Great news!  We will still continue her medicine, thus putting off chemo.  So we'll keep with our current follow-up schedule to be evaluated very 3-4 months.

PS-please lift Princess up in prayer.  Her seizures have continued to increase over the last two months and we have no answers.  We are still making plans to be at Jefferson Hospital soon for evaluation, but would obviously would like to see a decrease in her seizures.

1 comment:

  1. Please, please, please check out Be in Health.com
    It can help you with many things you struggle with.They are helping us with my sons epilepsy, which is very similar to Merediths.

    ReplyDelete