And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, October 8, 2012

ER, PRAYERS- JEHOVAH RAPHA

THE LORD THAT HEALS YOU...

Lord, I pray for healing today!  Please take away this awful illness from Princess.  Lord, it is my heart, mind and soul's desire to trust you and yet at times the journey is so difficult.  You know all our fears, all our concerns, our frustrations, and our desires...Please bring healing into Princess' life right now.  She is tired.  She is weak.  She is frustrated.  Lord, I don't ask as in a request hoping you can heal her....What I know is that you are ABLE.  YOU ARE ABLE!  Father, You alone have sustained Princess for the last 6.5 years.  You have protected her when docs have no answers.  Lord, in continued and steadfast faithfulness we continue to seek You for your guidance, provision, and healing.  Please Lord...let today be the day that you end this chapter.  Father, I trust You.  You have told me....You have told us...that you know our plans, our days... YOU, who has ordered the stars to their places and knows us so personally....our lives are held in the cup of your hands.  So today, as long as it is called today, we turn to You and GLORIFY your HOLY name.  Please Lord, bring rest and restoration to Princess today.  Take away this illness.  Thank you for providing Your strength.  Please bring some calm and rest today. 

Selah.

Amen.

Update:  For a second weekend, Princess has not felt well.  We have recently made some changes with our physician in hopes that we can stop these seizures.  And what all of the changes have turned into is something very wrong for Princess.  After another very difficult weekend we were finally able to reach our Neuro and Princess has been ADMITTED back into the hospital through the Pysician Referral ER.  While not desired, the situation at hand warranted and necisitated the visit.  Princess' mom graciously was able to be on call to start the process and I myself will be reunited with Princess shortly.  At this present time we don't understand nor really know exactly what Princess is experiencing.  All we can say is that something is not right...We hope that we can have answers soon.  These recent events are all trailing our most recent doctor visit where our Nuero is presently trying to get Princess to Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia to be monitored eventually for surgery in January of 2013.  So we are prayerful today about all that has been laid before us and even what new medications we should consider, if we were to venture down that road, too. 

Please pray for Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment