And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Celebrate

Today is a day to CELEBRATE!!!

It's the day that we celebrate the man of my dreams, the love of my life, the man I respect most on this earth...the man that makes the equation of two becoming one work!!!!

Today is B's b-day!!!

As most of you know, this guy loves Tex-Mex!!  However, his wife doesn't (I know I'm weird).  However, it's his birthday and so he gets everything he wants!!!  Thus, we went to Pappasito's last night!!!

Celebrating with his Critter!!



You can tell that she loves hangin' with her Daddy!




Now, it's time for the whole restaurant to celebrate B, Pappasito's style!!!




Whatcha got on your head, Daddy?

Learnin' to blow out a candle since her b-day isn't too far away.

How do I look?
We had to run by Whole Foods on the way home and one of the ladies that worked at the store said that they were too cute to not take pictures...so, we stopped for a Daddy and Critter photo moment!!




Can you tell that she is crazy about her Daddy?  We all are!!!

Happy Birthday, my love!!!  You are amazing and I pray the whole world celebrates YOU today!!!!!  You deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy birthday B. I hope you've had a fantastically over the top kind of day!!

    ReplyDelete