And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 13, 2011

My First Swim



We have been at B's family reunion this weekend.  It has been so much fun watching Miss P interact with family!  She got to meet her Great Grandparents this weekend!!!  WOW, what a special time!  I'll post more on that later.

She also got to meet her new cousin, A.  He was born about five weeks after her.  I've been trying to teach her how to pet our dogs.  Well, she reached out and loved on A, just as I've taught her to do with them!!  It was very cute!

Anyway, on to the point of this post...

She went swimming for the first time today!  It was so fun to watch!!  Daddy and P went for a swim with Cousin L and Baby A.  It was so much fun to watch the two little ones experiencing their first swim!!


Talking to Baby A & cousin L.













Miss P's favorite part of the swim was learning to jump off the side of the pool.  Oh my goodness, she loved it!  In this quick video, you can see how much fun she had jumping off the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment