And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

20 minutes

Precious, Precious Prayer Warriors: Red Alert....Please pray for M as we experienced something we have not yet experienced through this entire ordeal. Tonight at 6:10, M had a seizure (number 3 for the day) that lasted 20 plus minutes. This was and is continuing to be a very shocking and scary moment. we are now 3 hours past but M is still continuing to feel like she is in a constant state of having a seizure. So, please pray with us that she would be healed and set free from these seizures. Pray for our wisdom as to whether or not we go to the hospital, pray for the docs that we may come in contact with.

I will try to update more later....

Thank YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping y'all decided on the hospital. Please let us know when you can what is going on with M. I'll pray for you both right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that I'm just now reading this...we're out of town...
    I pray that everything is okay, and we will continue to pray for her. Give her our love!

    ReplyDelete