And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exciting News!!

This will be quick and I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to accompany it. However, last night as we were getting ready for bed, I discovered something very exciting!! I can tuck my hair behind my ears!! Yep! It's growing!! Finally!!! Yippee!!!

I know this probably isn't as exciting for all of you as it is for me, but it was pure joy! Even my sweet hubby was excited for me. I thought it was only long enough on one side, but he had me try the other side, too! Sure enough, I can tuck it behind both ears!! So, thanks for sharing in my joy!!! It's the little things these days!!

p.s. I only had one seizure yesterday and B is getting better!!! Praise the Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. It's the little things that can sometimes be big right? I know you always liked your hair long -- for what it's worth, your hair also looks nice short! Glad to hear it's growing again -- I know that's a big deal for you! Merry Christmas guys! --Steven & Deanna

    ReplyDelete