And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, March 10, 2019

#HealingForHaylie-Post 85

We had the best time tonight! Haylie was selected by Children’s Health hospital to design the hockey jerseys for the Allen Americans minor league hockey team. It was so awesome to see the team wearing the jersey she designed. She was also made the honorary captain and got to drop the puck at the beginning of the game. Then they even honored her in a video during the first intermission while she rode the zamboni! We were so lucky to have so many friends there to celebrate with her. Thank you to Children’s Health Hospital and the Allen Americans for making her feel so special. This will forever be an amazing memory. Best. Day. Ever.


















No comments:

Post a Comment